Through the pages of history:
- 26th July, 1999 : - Foundation stone of the St. Jude Thaddeus Latin Catholic Church was laid by the late, Most Reverend Dr. Daniel Acharuparambil.
- 13th July, 2000 : - The Church was blessed by the late, Most Reverend Dr. Daniel Acharuparambil himself. The construction of the church was shouldered by Fr. Justin Aattullil, the first vicar of the parish.
- 1st January, 2004 : - Relic of St. Jude brought to the church from the headquarters of Archdiocese of Verapoly.
- 2005 : - The Church was accorded the status of a pilgrim centre.
- 2006 : - St. Jude’s Oottuthirunnal started for the first time. Foundation stone laid for the new church by the Most Reverend Fr. Joseph Karikkassery. Its construction was shouldered by Fr. Joli Thappalodath.
- 15th October, 2009 : - The renovated altar was blessed by the late, Most Reverend Dr. Daniel Acharuparambil.
- 27th October, 2011 : - Blessing of the adoration chapel. The old church was converted to form the chapel.